- Reviewing and executing all aspects of merger & acquisition transactions including: drafting and reviewing purchase agreements, drafting and reviewing non-compete agreements, conducting legal due diligence and coordinating with other relevant specialists.
- Negotiating, drafting and executing commercial contracts.
- Advising and representing clients before court –including the supreme courts- in commercial disputes and economic disputes such as bribery, corruption and embezzlement crimes, information technology crimes, commercial fraud and illegitimate competition.
- Bankruptcy & its effects.
- Bankruptcy crimes in Egyptian Trade Law.
- Commercial Sale Provisions.
- Money Utilization Crimes in Egyptian Law.
- Public Hearings in Egyptian Law.
- Principle of Judicial Neutrality in Egyptian Law.
- Crimes of Bribery and Breaching Employment Duties.
- Criminal Defense & its Correlation to Public Order.
- Imitation of Trademarks in Egyptian Law (Crime & Punishment).
- Arbitration Clause in Contracts & itsEffects.
- Egyptian bar Association.
- International bar Association.
- Arab Lawyers Union.
- Egyptian Law Organization.
- British Egyptian Business Association.
- Canadian Chamber of Commerce in Egypt.
- German-Arab chamber of Industry & Commerce.