Bennani & Associés LLP: Côte d’Ivoire (Ivory Coast)
Bennani & Associés is the only independent firm with offices in Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia and Cote d’Ivoire. It offers cutting-edge business law expertise to listed and unlisted companies as well as public entities. The firm provides legal solutions for companies seeking efficient, committed business partners who can offer informed advice adapted to a client’s specific needs and market demands.
Bennani & Associés is consistently ranked as a Tier 1 firm by the Legal 500 (notably in the Corporate/M&A and Litigation/Arbitration categories).
We have significant experience advising our clients on international M&A transactions and litigations/arbitration matters in North Africa, West Africa and French speaking Africa in general.
- Antitrust/Competition law
- Bank Litigation
- Banking & Finance (Exchange Control Regulation)
- Capital markets transactions
- Commercial Litigation
- Complex legal, financial and tax structuring
- Corporate Finance
- Customs Disputes
- Distribution Agreements
- Domestic and International Contracts
- Intellectual and Industrial Property
- Intellectual Property Disputes
- Joint venture agreements
- Judicial Procedures
- Labor Disputes
- National and international contracts
- Private Equity
- Project finance
- Strategic alliances