Motta Fernandes Advogados: Brazil
Motta Fernandes is a full-service law firm founded in 1956, that has a successful history in advising domestic and foreign clients.
With offices in São Paulo, Rio de Janeiro and Brasília, Motta Fernandes has built a solid reputation in the main areas of law align tradition with a dynamic approach to law.
Our teams are made up of lawyers with recognized competence and technical training. The fact that partners are always directly and personally involved in the matters under their responsibility results on long term relationship with its clients as one of the firm's main values.
Innovative thinking, knowledge of different cultures and the diversity of its members of led to high-level and modern legal advice to its clients, regardless of the circumstances and cultural environments in which they are inserted.
- Antitrust and Competition
- Banking / Capital Markets
- Family Law and Estate Planning
- Insurance and Reinsurance
- Government Relations
- Privacy and Data Protection (LGPD)
- Labor / Employment / Pensions
- Litigation / Arbitration
- Media, Culture and Entertainment
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Real Estate
- Technology / Digital Law / Intellectual Property