Santamarina y Steta: Mexico
Founded in 1947, our firm provides experience and strength in the legal field backed by a deep knowledge of the business environment and an extensive practice in a great variety of domestic and international matters.
Santamarina y Steta offers tradition and comprehensive practice in all areas of law related to business activities and industries. We represent individuals, businesses and organizations with influence in the private and public sectors, and provide solutions in complex cases and transactions, with creativity and efficiency, while preventing conflicts and potential contingencies.
The relationship with our clients and the service we offer are both identified by fundamental premises of KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE, COMMITMENT, EFFICIENCY, CLOSE COLLABORATION and ADDED VALUE.
More than 1,000 active clients permanently rely on our service to face business challenges. Some of them have been with us for over 60 years, a result of our continuous development and expertise to cover several sectors of the productive economy.
Our partners have an extensive professional background and between 12 and 45 years of experience within Santamarina y Steta. A significant number of members of our firm have complemented their formation at international law firms and universities abroad.
- Aerospace and Satellite
- Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR)
- Banking and Finance
- Capital Markets
- Civil and Commercial Litigation
- Constitutional, Administrative and Fiscal Litigation
- Energy and Gas
- Environmental Law, Climate Change and Sustainability
- Family Office and Succession Planning
- Franchising and Licensing
- Health and Life Sciences
- Intellectual Property
- International Trade and Customs
- Labor and Employment
- Privacy and Data Protection
- Private Equity and Venture Capital
- Procurement and Privatizations
- Project Finance and Infrastructure Projects
- Public-Private Partnerships
- Restructurings, Workouts and Insolvency
- Real Estate
- Social Security
- Telecommunications, Media and Technology