Cross-Border Guide to ESG and Sustainable Finance
TerraLex is pleased to announce its recent digital publication of a Cross-Border Guide to ESG & Sustainable Finance, a resource for key ESG regulations and trends around the world. This electronic resource, which covers more than 20 jurisdictions around the world, addresses a variety of issues, including:
- Key statutory disclosure obligations
- Analogous regulations or regulatory initiatives in the absence of formal rules
- Shareholders/investors’ rights and liability around ESG compliance
- Potential ESG prohibitions or restrictions within the statutory framework
- Tax and other benefits related to integrating ESG factors into investment decisions
- Special measures against greenwashing and any related enforcement action
- Emerging legislative and regulatory developments related to ESG
Special thanks to Martin Weber (Roesle Frick & Partners) as well as the members of the TerraLex ESG Industry Sector Team for developing the questions for this guide.
How to Use: You can use the tools below to create bespoke reports for the jurisdiction(s) and topic(s) covered. Click into single jurisdiction for one location or use the compare tool to compare multiple jurisdictions. Select the jurisdictions and topics of interest to create your unique report. You also have the option to print or download using the ellipsis button in the top right corner.