The automotive sector is evolving rapidly – think self-driving cars and NAFTA renegotiations – leaving traditional players and new entrants alike in need of trusted advisors who can help them navigate the ever-changing marketplace. That’s why they turn to TerraLex firms, whose deep experience across a broad range of local and international business and legal issues ensures that they’re getting the best advice they can, no matter where they do business.
From global multinationals and OEMs setting up and running operations around the world, to small businesses and start-ups focused on gaining a foothold in their home market, to regional players seeking to solidify market share while reducing costs, industry participants know they can count on the law firms in TerraLex to provide superior client service, strong local connections, flexible billing practices, and a wide variety of other intangibles necessary for success. What’s more, our members – recognized leaders in their home jurisdictions – have a long tradition of working together to meet client needs in the most seamless and cost-effective manner possible.
Collectively, the lawyers in TerraLex firms have experience with virtually every situation facing businesses in the automotive industry, including negotiating corporate transactions, resolving disputes, documenting licensing agreements, resolving competition matters, navigating trade and customs regulations, and more:
- Mergers, Acquisitions, LBOs, Establishment of Operations, and Joint Ventures
- Contracts, Supplier Agreements, Licensing, Distribution, and Agency Relationships
- Intellectual Property
- Product Liability and Safety Regulation
- Real Estate Development and Leasing of Facilities
- Environmental Permitting and Remediation
- Labor and Employment, including Immigration
- Litigation, including Commercial Disputes and Dispute Resolution
- Bankruptcy and Creditor/Debtor Rights
- Antitrust and Competition
- Import, Export, and Customs Matters
- Tax, Employee Benefits, and Executive Compensation